3.02.2009

Creative Recreation

"I alwayz gave a damn but I aint neva gave a f*ck"

Lls

I believe my self to be to closed in my own shell.Like if yooh met me my idgaf attitude would be the lasting impression yooh get but yooh would have to meet me first. Dig me? I believe this lifestyle helps me from gettin burnt,not on no like dirty bitch on baltimore street burnt type shid,like on some puttin to much trust and gettin fucked over and all dat silly shid type burnt. Dig me?Anywayz this past month I kinda switched my whole like genre of music. I used to be like str8 gucci and oj da juice shoot em up bang bang kill ya moms in broad daylight on north ave. Type shid. Lls but as of right now my fav artist is charles hamilton hands down. Now today is 2.26.09. A month from now I don't wanna see all this dickridin cuz I tried to tell yooh niggas dis kid is a problem.

As it stands right now it looks like ill be doin this whole blogger thing more often.I'm shooting for everyday but we'll see.Look for my own blogspot commin soon.I been readin a lot of other niggas shid.I'm a big supporter of other niggas shid.So on that note shoutz out to the folks over at billions of currency...mikey billions....zeno cortez and that whole movement dey got goin on over there. As well as chan.b and the pks movement.Iight I talked way to f*ckin much but whatever. Somebodys lovin dis shid.Lls

Holla back
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

*******D. Hampton ********

No comments:

Post a Comment