3.06.2009

O SHIZZLE THEY DONE F'D UP NOW!

I can blog from my cellular device?
New Crack.
Lls.
But dead ass I have this like empty feeling rite now. Idk y. Shid is banannas...somethings missing.
Is burning all your bridges a good thing? Like a lot of yall frown upon it. But if yooh claim yooh live life with no regrets why look back? Why should that old bride still exist? Its like a contradiction. Diggy my niggy? females are infamous for dat shid. They let their past effect their future. And den wonder why Mr. Perfect falls back . Its because yooh talk about your F***ing EX to much. They not tryna hear dat. Males are naturally jealous neway so anything pertaining to another males is going to trigger emotion. How do I know all of this? I have a penis but I think wit my brain. 90% of males think with their penis FIRST.I figured this would be food for my emptiness @ 1:37 am but I guess not =(.

Million Dollar Question : Why Do Humans Cheat?

Back Holla
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Tay.

No comments:

Post a Comment