5.07.2009

Can't Run Forever.

Photobucket

man.
sooooooo much on the right side of my brain.
Past Relationships.
Business.
Money.
Women.
Money.

I decided that i refuse to settle for less.
why should i??
im top shelf bby.
yooh watered down vodka.
lmfao.
I Blacked.
Someone Very Important(shall remain nameless) asked me....
"What Is The Defintion of A Bad Bitch?"
The Mind Wonders.
Forever 21's Spring Collection DOESNT make you a bad bitch.
period.
Wearing your Flea Market Betsy Johnson Bag in the crease of your arm DOESNT make you a bad bitch.
Rocking Dry Ass $40 Remy(Tracks)(aaaaand i know what it looks like) DOESNT make You a Bad Bitch.
So What Is A Bad Bitch?
It cant be put into words.
Real Bad Bitches Know This.
Its A Lifestyle...A Swagger.....that cant be seen with the common eye.
The Equivalant to A Dude Being Fly.
im not even gonna start on these male posers.
Message To All Bad Bitches In The World: I Love Yooh.
lls .
As Hamilton Would Say....CHHHHIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I Know You Laughin but...
Tell Me I'm Lying???????
Still In Search Of....

Styles.
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment